Thursday, April 7, 2011

I SPY.

Well.. Today I visited this particular blog. Not to be mean but I kinda LOLed at her posts. She seems to have suffered from mild mental disorder and it's getting worse. Every single post of hers is either about her "emo-ingness" or her rantings about people who are trying to bring her down??(I suspect they are not even bothered with that?)

Quoted:
"Yesterday was a really emotional day."
Err.. excuse me? Every single day is emotional to her.

Take a look at this.

Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder : persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation, or hopelessness, loss of interest in sexual activity (LOL), hallucinations (definitely, she thinks people are trying to harm her O.O)
Suffering from bipolar disorder? Probably.
An example of bipolar disorder:

First post saying I'm not gonna let you bring me down!(Determined)
Second post says "when am I gonna get out of this? *cries*" (Weak and tired..ohh...)
Third post again... I will never be the past me again. *stares* ( SO DETERMINED)
Fourth post : the cycle repeats... (you know... she starts to blog in poetic form)

Oh no... *palm-faced* I mean I have no (actually I do) comment on her blog entries. But if you're gonna let your readers see the same post over and over again. EPIC FAIL neh! What's the use of blogging? This just makes me feel like she's acting pitiful to gain sympathy. (and a bit mental sick)
Her blog pictures are screwed too.


Gosh.. I have to face her in school tmr. (Yes, I DO NOT LIKE HER!)
You should definitely (NOT) take a look at HER LOVELY EMO BLOG.

Oh!oh! I almost forgot. While sourcing for my blogskin, I chanced upon this absolutely perfect blogskin for her. Such conincidence that there's someone out there in the world that is EXACTLY LIKE HER!!

TA DA..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?