Monday, April 11, 2011

MY WONDERFUL BUS RIDE

Today, I was almost late for school laterally. This was the second time I kena 'sabo' by the kind-hearted 'kns' bus driver and it was the exact same bloody bus 81. I realised why people prefer to have their own means of transport.

WTF IS HIS PROB?!? No one pressed the bus-stop button, he could have jolly well drive past that stop AND GET ME TO SCHOOL ON TIME. The bus stopped there, waiting senselessly for some ghost passengers to board and exit the bus. The buses were obviously late, so many people crammed into the bus that I had to wait 10mins more than usual to board ONE pathetic bus.

Worst of all, when the bus reached the school side gate (within the bus zone thing), the "considerate and good-hearted" bus driver REFUSED TO OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR! You see, I was standing right at the exit door and I was so pissed that I wanted to just kick the door open and run for my life before those Student Councilors close the gate to hell. ohoh! There was even a drawing of o0o on the door (which describes my exact feeling).

To some extent of reasoning, it is quite obvious that this (lao ah pek) bus driver is suffering from MENTAL RETARDATION. I'm not biased against "lao ah peks" (old uncles) but seriously and unfortunately, most of the 'lao ah peks' I met IRKS ME TO THE MAX especially TAXI DRIVERS. They have the worst service attitudes! Those educated ones will preach to you about their "once" noble lives. Those uneducated ones will peer at you like some "chee koh pek" (LECHER) and attempt to drive the longest way possible to your destination in order to make you pay more. -.-

Here's two incidents I encountered.
Incident 1:
It was raining heavily so my friend and I took a cab home together.
My friend: Uncle, XXX place. xie xie. (thank you).

*I got in after that, heard the taxi driver lecturing my friend*

Driver: Don't think that all taxi drivers are not educated one! I know english too, ok? I studied "this and that" before. I'm english-educated.. blah blah blah...

...
*My friend and I looked at each other. ?!?! ignores him while he continue to preach...

What's wrong with speaking chinese??? So what he's trying to say is that people who speak chinese are uneducated??? kns.

Incident 2:
My 3 friends and I hailed a cab to Katong Swimming Complex.
We: Uncle. Katong Swimming Complex, thanks.
Driver: Where's that place? How to go??
My friend: err, i think it's at xxx road.
Me: I thought it's yy road?

In the end, we decided to try xxx road and it turned out to be wrong. ok, so we went to yy road and dropped off. The taxi driver has been complaining about us since the moment we got into his cab, saying stuff like 'don't know how to go then anyhow say, make me drive around.' and 'last time people used to be this and that.'

Like hello? I don't give a shit what happened in the past, this is the present. Who the hell wants to know what puny contributions you did for Singapore. There are more who achieved greater things. Who's the taxi driver here btw? We don't hire your cab for nothing.

ok fine. Must respect the elderly... so we just kept quiet. THE WORST THING IS THAT, JUST BEFORE WE GOT OFF THE CAB. HE SAID, "So unlucky to get customers like you all."

KNS LAH! He should be lucky that "Lao Niang" wants to sit his cab la. He should be contented that we enlightened him with a new place. In case, other passengers of his (I doubt any) would like to hire his cab to go there, he will be able to get them there.

Therefore, moral of the story: I HATE PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?