Sunday, April 3, 2011

VIWAWA


This is my favourite hangout for a nice game of bridge.

As you can see from above, this is how I normally play my bridge with my accomplice. LOL. This is tutorial on how to play the game, "bridge". -> TUTORIAL. My friend and I will reveal whoever is the chosen partner of the game (which is not supposed to). and YES! IT'S DEFINITELY cheating...

BUT!

Come on! There are times when we did lose mah... Anyway, let's get to the main point. Once upon a time... we were playing... the trump card was heart. We both knew that we were partners and were discussing on what cards to play over our secret msn conversation. Our trump cards were equally bad. HOWEVER! miraculously, we won because we still had some trump cards left. AND BECAUSE! the bidder's partner didn't put out his trump for the bidder to suck our trumps.

Apparently, after the game, the bidder (SORE LOSER) started scolding his partner for that particular match. Words like: "idiot! noob! ****!(nah, not this)" came flying out. They both started arguing and cursing each other... -.- (boys..) But then again, I feel that the bidder is also at fault. Even he had suck our trumps out, our non-trumps cards are still bigger than his. WHAT'S MORE, IT IS JUST A GAME?! He was bragging that whoever he partners, never lose a match before. (dots.)

The funniest thing is that my friend and I left after the next match and he opened a new room with the title, "Min 4 (no crybaby)." My first thought was, "Wth is wrong with him? Look who's speaking. He's the one crying like some mad ass underdog and he could even be so audacious to say that!"

I mean it is inevitable to get irritated with noobs when they are the cause of your defeat but haven't you been a greenhorn too?
sighz... this is probably human nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?