Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TO MY BELOVED TIMETABLE COMMITTEES

KISS MY ASS LAH!
why do you have to do this to me???
T.T WHY?!?!?

Is it becos my class is pathetically small with just mere 11 people?? Even so, this kind of timetable is way too ridiculous!! I think I will just attend the first two period tmr and go home after that.



Please allow me to explain the above. On Thursday, which is tmr, I have to wait for 3 WHOLE BLOODY PERIODS just for ONE (EMPHASISE ONE!!)PE LESSON. For both WED & TUES, (when revision lectures start) THE FIRST 3 PERIODS OF SCHOOL IS LIKE NO LESSONS??? WHY SHOULD I COME SCH SO EARLY FOR???

Btw, if you want us to wait for 3 periods... Could you AT LEAST be kind enough to give us our homeroom for those 3 periods??? We are like some liu lang han wandering ard
oh no.. If I continue ranting on this, I'm gonna get high blood pressure.
RAWR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?