Monday, May 2, 2011

OSAMA IS DEAD!

Yes, I was enjoying the cosiness in my bed when my mum suddenly exclaimed, "AH GIRL! OBAMA IS DEAD! EH? SORRY, I MEAN OSAMA!"

hmm, my reaction?

oh.. he's dead. Rest In Peace, dude. Don't terrorise the underworld too!

So many people in the world are rejoicing over his death. Woohoo! I'm not saying it's a bad thing.. imagining the amount of damage he had caused when he was alive.. On the second thought, isn't his son still alive?? O.O So is the existence of Al Qaeda. Oh great...

The son seeing the people laughing over his father's death, would definitely add to his anger. He may be provoked to plan more attacks and bomb us to hell. OH NO! *RUNNING FRANTICALLY AROUND THE ROOM*

So what now?
It's ok. 2012 is coming anyway. :D
I CAN THEN GET AWAY FROM AH LIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE.
KNS! BY THAT TIME, I WOULD HAVE ALREADY GRADUATE. *FACE-PALMED*

ohoh btw! LOOK AT THIS!!! English version of Mr.Taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?