Friday, May 2, 2014

May the knowledge and common sense be with you!

I had my first paper today, Intro to Economics... which doesn't seem to be only an INTRO.
My answer seems logical and I also managed to finish the questions. But, the answers can be so subjective! What's more, they don't allow us to bring the question paper back. :( I was hesitating between question 1 and 2 but I went with 2 in the end. Now, I'm regretting if I should have done question 1 instead, probably stand a higher chance (was able to do the first part and the second part seems ok too). Then again, I may not be sure of my answers too and I can't recall what's question 1 about.

I know, I know, no point crying over spilt milk...

BUT

same old quote: EASIER SAID THAN DONE. >.<

I think it's like some women's nature to overthink? I tend to do that at the extreme end that but I'll forget about it soon, like real soon, just not now. LOL.

Anyway, I should probably study for my upcoming exams instead. At least, I still have a chance to do well.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHERS WHO ARE TAKING EXAMS TOO!



#TaylorSwift #TheMomentIKnew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?